- Food Photography
March 10, 2021
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
March 19, 2021
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Live ONLINE Learning with Canon!
Saturday February 20, 9AM PST
A simple guide to shooting architecture, this class goes over Gear, Lenses, Shooting, Editing. We discuss what gear I take to every shoot, what lenses I use what the differences are and why I use certain lenses. The shooting section is an illustrated look at the mode I use and the step-by-step process I use for capture. Editing looks at RAW Capture and Final Image to illustrate how an image should be presented.
Printing with Peter!: The Pro-300 Workflow Demo
Tuesday February 23, 5PM PST
This is your chance to learn more about Canon’s new Pro-300 professional photo printer and how to make the most out of its features to produce the remarkable prints. We’ll take you to the next step in crafting great prints, with details about its new matte black ink, panorama support and improved media compatibility.
Wednesday March 10, 5PM PST
If you are interested learning more about how to take appetizing food photos, then this class is just what you’ve been waiting for. Whether you are new to photography or are experienced, but want to learn more about how to approach food as a subject, this class will information and useful tips that will help take your food photos to the next level.
During this class, we will:
- Understand how the careful selection of depth of field best shows off your food.
- Make sure everything that needs to be sharp is sharp!
- Control color through white balance, Picture Style and an understanding of your environment.
- See what I would recommend for lenses and accessories.
- Learn some simple lighting solutions to fit the mood.
- Get tips on how to style food, prepare for and manage your shoot.
Friday March 19, 5PM PST
Use your Canon Camera, either a PowerShot or EOS camera as a high quality webcam for FREE. Learn how to setup Canon’s Webcam Utility with either Mac or Windows, with a USB Cable, and find some tips and tricks for better quality video.