- January 29, 2015 - February 1, 2015
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Death Valley Adventure 2016
January 28, 2016 - January 31, 2016
12:00 am - 12:00 pm
First see why we think this place is incredible:
Experience the desolate beauty of winter in Death Valley with the CPA team. Learn to produce great scenic images by practicing the rules of exposure, creative composition, and lens selection. Each day provides a balance of photo instruction, time for creativity and freedom to relax and explore a scenic wonder of the world. See photographs from our previous trips.
Death Valley is a contrast of harsh reality, natural beauty and extreme challenges. Dry lake beds, steep canyons and geologic upheaval provide the subject. Early morning and late afternoon sun provide the light of creativity. Our staff provides the knowledge and inspiration for you to succeed. We have been taking students to Death Valley every year since 1993. Join us for a great experience.
Instructor: Robert Vlach
- Thursday – Lunch meeting and Golden Canyon
- Friday – Mesquite Dunes and Scotty’s Castle
- Saturday – Zabriskie Point and Devil’s Golf Course
- Physical Expectations: Moderate. Must walk 1 mile across sand. Hiking boots required
- Recommended Lodging: Furnace Creek Ranch. Please Call to make your room reservation 760-786-2345 ~$150 per night. Group: Paul’s Photo For discount rate. You are free to camp or make other accomodations
- Price includes instruction and 3 meals. Lodging, transportation and other meals are not included.
* locations and schedule subject to change to accommodate safety, weather & other considerations
By purchasing this class, you agree to the terms of the cancellation policy.
Participants will be required to sign a liability release prior to the adventure
Sign up online here or download our flyer and sign up in store or over the phone (310-375-7014)
It is we who appreciate you. We appreciate your passion and your enthusiasm; we appreciate your friendship and knowledge. But most of all we appreciate a stand-up guy that gives his all. We can depend upon you and rely upon you for honesty and truth in helping us achieve our goals. With our loved ones we always hope that our love is unconditional. I think that you care about all of us in an unconditional way irrespective of commerce, financial position or photographic skill. You really want us to have a great time, — and we did.
Stay well, do good work.
The sun was shining, the dunes were alive, the flowers blooming, the people charming and the host inspiring! Thank you for a great trip!