- Online Macro Magic
April 9, 2021 - April 30, 2021
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Online Macro Magic with Mark Comon
Introducing our all new Online Marco Series with Mark Comon LIVE from your home!
Macro Photography takes us to a world that is often hidden to the human eye. Join Mark Comon for an exploration of all things small and open a brave new world of creativity. This online series will get you seeing and thinking how to turn everyday objects into beautiful images showing their intricate details. Learn how to properly use your dedicated macro lens for true macro photos as well as your existing lenses for close up photos.
Whether you enjoy shooting bugs, insects, plants, rocks, others objects you’ll learn how to create stunning macro images in this online series. This workshop involves informative lectures and discussions where you can have all your macro questions answered. Weekly assignments will be given out and live image reviews are included. All lessons will be recorded. A digital interchangeable lens camera is recommended.
Learn to take your camera and lens close to the action while discovering the wonders of macro photography!
What is MACRO?
4/9, 6 PM PST
- Find out exactly what macro photography is
- How to get closer to subject
- What subjects work best for macro
- Learn to expand your creativity and vision
Mastering the Math
4/16, 6PM PST
- Reproduction Ratio vs Bellows Factor
- Calculating the perfect picture
The Right Light
4/23, 6PM PST
- Building the light for your picture
- Controlling natural available light for effect
The New Reality
4/30, 6 PM PST
- Focus stacking and focus bracketing for effect
- What is focus staking, Why do it? and How to do it
- Processing your macro files
Our Online Macro Magic Course Includes
- LIVE Online Lecture
- LIVE Online Questions & Answers
- Weekly assignments
- LIVE online Image Review
ONLINE CLASSES- An email will be sent out 24 hours prior to the class start time with the online link.
RECORDINGS will be sent out the following day after the online class. Please give us at least 24 hours before contacting us for the recording.