- One Week Series (1/5)
July 6, 2015
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Making the Front Page
High school Yearbook Summer Series
Learn to shoot!
Whether you’re on the yearbook staff or just want to learn how to shoot events, sports or portraits; this class is for you. Our series emphasizes mastering the manual controls to make the pictures you’ve always wanted. Topics include working with individuals and groups for portraits, sports & action photography and digital workflow. If you’re looking to take your photography to the next level this is your chance.
Who should sign up?
- High school students who are members of the yearbook staff and are responsible for photography
- High school students who want to make better pictures, learn more about their camera and be more creative
- Understand and demonstrate the use of the ‘technical triangle’
- Learn and practice techniques for capturing sports and other action
- Capture images of individuals and groups that show character and personality
- Learn workflow from image capture to post processing
One Week Series: Monday – Friday 3:00pm – 5:00pm from July 20 – July 24,
4 Week Series: Wednesdays 6:30pm – 9:00pm on July 8th, July 15th, July 22nd, July 29th
Instructor: Mary Cilva
To bring: Camera, pen, and paper to take notes
Making the Front Page is limited to 20 participants.
By purchasing this class, you agree to the terms of the refund policy.
Register online here or sign up in store or over the phone (310-375-7014)