Creative Photo Academy – PAUL’S PHOTO Cancellation Policy (download the pdf )
CLASSES, ONLINE CLASSES, EVENTS, & WALKS
We understand occasionally you may need to cancel or reschedule a class, walk.
Cancellations must be received in written form via post, fax or email or via phone with the Academy Director.
Email: email@example.com Phone: 310-375-7014
Classes and walks purchased from Creative Photo Academy and PAUL’S PHOTO are eligible for refund, (you must cancel before you receive any class materials, packets or links in order to receive a refund or credit). Third party purchases from Course-Horse, City of Torrance, etc. and charitable donations are not eligible for refund.
Once class materials, packet or link has been emailed or sent to you, there is no refund or credit. You may transfer your registration to the next date that class is held.
A refund will be provided up to 21 days prior to the class or workshop start date (first day of a series) less a $20 or 10 % administration fee (whichever is greater).
Cancellations received less than 21 days prior to the class or workshop start will receive a transfer to the next session of this class only.
Cancellations within 24 hours of the start of the class, Receive no refund or class credit.
Cancellation after the start or a class or workshop, no shows and early departures are not eligible for credit, transfer or refund.
Students may request a Class Credit or Transfer in lieu of refund and avoid administrative fees.
We strive to make every event go! On occasion a class, walk, workshop or trip may be cancelled due to low enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances. Most excursions go rain or shine and are not cancelled due to weather. Creative Photo Academy may be forced to alter dates, times, locations of walks due to safety and other circumstances.
Creative Photo Academy and PAUL’S PHOTO does not take responsibility for non-refundable airline tickets, hotel expenses or any other costs that may be attributable towards enrolling in a class, walk, workshop or trip if it is cancelled
Class Credit – Creative Photo Academy class credit that can be used for classes, workshops or trips paid to Creative Photo Academy. Class credit is not valid for merchandise at PAUL’S PHOTO and classes or trips paid to outside organizations, agents or providers. Class credits are held in the Academy Director’s office or as a Gift Card mailed to you. Class credits will not be refunded. Class credits never expire.
Transfers– You may elect to transfer to the next session or another CPA class. Transfers are valid one-time only, non-transferable and must be completed at the time of cancellation.
Third Party Purchases – Any class purchased through a third party vendor such as Course-Horse, City of Torrance, etc., are not eligible for a refund. You are eligible for transfer only.
Charitable Certificates – PAUL’S PHOTO and Creative Photo Academy donates gift certificates to many charitable organizations. Charitable Certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and not eligible for class credits or transfers.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR PHOTOS ADVENTURES AND WORKSHOPS
Your deposit is non-refundable.
Adventure Cancellations must be received in written form via post, fax or email.
International Photo Trips and Adventures:
- Cancellation received at Creative Photo Academy 120 days prior to departure will receive a refund, less the deposit.
- Cancellation 90 days prior to departure days forfeits deposit may incur penalties from innkeeper and receive 50% credit of the balance of fees paid towards a future CPA Adventure.
- Cancellation less than 90 days prior to departure days receives no credit or refund.
International providers may have a less flexible cancellation policy.
Domestic Photo Trips, Adventures and Workshops:
- Cancellation received at Creative Photo Academy 120 days prior to departure will receive a refund, less deposit.
- Cancellations received 90 days prior to departure forfeit deposit, may incur penalties from innkeeper and receive credit for remainder of fees paid towards a future Creative Photo Academy Adventure.
- Cancellations received 60 days prior to departure forfeit deposit and may incur penalties from innkeeper and receive 50% credit of the balance of fees paid towards a future CPA Adventure.
- Cancellations received 15 days prior to departure, no-shows or early departures receive no credit or refund.
Occasionally Adventures must be cancelled due to safety, lack of enrollment or other concerns. Creative Photo Academy reserves the right to alter dates, times, locations of Adventures due to safety and other concerns.
We understand you may need to cancel or reschedule your Adventure and hope to get money back.
If work issues, family issues or health issues are a concern we recommend TRAVEL INSURANCE to protect your investment. Travel insurance protects you if you need to change or cancel your trip for covered reasons.
Travel Guard is recommended www.travelguard.com. Your coverage should include:
- Trip insurance protects your covered deposit, tuition and travel expenses.
- Travel insurance protects you from lost baggage, cancelled flights, etc
- Medical pays for medical expenses while traveling and repatriation (flying you home) in case of illness or accident